Wednesday 17 July 2013

Real-time Marketing in Action

Samantha Gray wrote an interesting blog about real time advertising a week ago. Ever since then I have been seeing it everywhere.

It may just be the case of the Yellow Car theory (if you are always thinking about a yellow car you will be more observant to their presence).


Either way one of the best uses of real time marketing I have seen was in last night’s episode of Luther. Without giving too many spoilers away for those who haven’t watched it, a website went live at exactly the same time on the show as it did in real life (4-caitlin.com).

Needless to say I can imagine it had a lot of hits, especially by mobile phone users who were tweeting while watching the show.


Both the Luther episode and the use of real time marketing worked brilliantly together.

My Verdict: 5 Stars

Follow me on twitter: @EniOso
Connect on LinkedIn: Eni Osonaike

No comments:

Post a Comment